MY EXPERIENCE WITH GENERAl CELLULAR AAND NEURAL CELLULAR PATHOLOGY IN CBBLE”

 My experiences with general cellular and neural cellular pathology in a case based blended learning ecosystems CBBLE”

Im Varsha Bandaru undergraduate final year student of kamineni institute of medical sciences Narketpalli India .


Here in this blog I would like to share all my views regarding the cases I took In my medschool guided by my fellow college mates ; seniors lecturers and batchmates .


Back in 2019 when I was in the third semester I think that’s the first time I held my stetechoscope and I really felt like a doctor and I thought it was very simple and easy and I was very very excited as day passes I realized that it’s just not the excitement or happiness it’s like more of a responsibility I have learned that after seeing many patient and their problems . I have learnt many things like how to deal with patients ,how to acknowledge them, how to make them feel safe ,how to take a detailed history of patient and based on that getting the differential diagnosis .. we came a long way .. There are always four key elements between doctor and patient : mutual knowledge, trust , loyalty and regard . And I always thought that if one needs to be a successful doctor they need to be dedicated , thoughtful and compassionate .


NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE E LOGBOOK TO DISCUSS OUR PATIENT'S DE-IDENTIFIED HEALTH DATA SHARED AFTER TAKING HIS/HER GUARDIAN'S SIGNED INFORMED CONSENT. HERE WE DISCUSS OUR INDIVIDUAL PATIENT'S PROBLEMS THROUGH A SERIES OF INPUTS FROM THE AVAILABLE GLOBAL ONLINE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS INTENDING TO SOLVE THOSE CLINICAL PROBLEMS WITH COLLECTIVE CURRENT BEST EVIDENCE-BASED INPUT

 

Experience of my first patient interaction : 


A 70 year old male came with chief complaints of blurring of vision and watering of eyes.


Patient was apparently asymptomatic 1 month back then he developed watering of left eye and blurring of vision.

 No H/O palpitations 

No h/o chestpain, shortness of breath

No h/o headache,sweating,burning micturation

No h/o weight loss


Past history


40 years back he had an accident where his leg got fractured. He got admitted in the hospital and had a cast but he took some ayurvedic medine to heal the fracture.


3 years back he got admitted in the hospital for jaundice with fever


Family history :

 

No significant family history 


Personal history :


Diet: mixed

Sleep:disturbed sleep due nocturia ( nearly 5 times)since 1 year

Bowel : normal

Bladder: frequent urination in the night

Addictions: no addictions

No allergies


General examination :


Patient is conscious,coherent,cooperative ,well oriented to time, place and person


Pallor: absent

Icterus: absent

Clubbing:absent

Cyanosis:absent

Lymphadenopathy:absent

Pedal edema: present ( pitting type)


This was my first experience when I was placed In general medicine postings and after that I realised I need to take still more detailed examination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 year old male with loss of consciousness

65F Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction , ITP

62 year old with pedal edema and facial puffiness since 3 days